Since 2002, I have been using my photography to expand into a variety of areas. I look forward to the opportunity to use my experience and photographic eye to meet your needs.
If you haven’t been married before, deciding on a photographer can be a daunting task. What should you receive? How many photos are too many or too few?
I’ve created packages that try to answer some of these questions by offering a wide range of services and keepsakes. Contact me for the latest on pricing and packages, and if we still can’t find one that completely suits your needs, then we’ll try to customize one.
All of my standard wedding packages include:
– 10 Hours of Photo Coverage on the Wedding Day
– Photo CD or Digital Download of your edited, high-resolution images
– An Online Gallery of your wedding images so you can share them with family and friends
Do you need headshots or portraits of the kids, but don’t want to deal with the hassle of those shopping mall studios? Try our mobile portrait photography service.
What is mobile portrait photography? Instead of you going to a photographer’s studio, we bring the studio to you. Make an appointment, and enjoy the following:
– Comfort of your family in their own home and environment
– Saving time and effort of having to travel to the mall and wait in a long line
– Private session without distractions
– Your edited, digital images being emailed to you
Corporate/business headshots and pet portraits are also available.
From concerts to corporate holiday parties, I have years of experience shooting a variety of events. Contact me and let’s see how we can help you. Here are some of the services we can offer in covering your event:
– Backdrop and Lighting
– On-site printing of photos
– Digital Download of your event’s images
– Online Gallery of your event’s images so you can share them with others
One of the great things about photography is that it can be utilized in many different ways. As works of art, photos can be aesthetically pleasing to the eye. In business, images can be used to promote you or your product on a website, in print media or blogs, or even on CD album covers. My images have been used in these ways and many more. Contact me with thoughts about your commercial project and let’s see if we can find a way to help you.